Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions of Use (Terms and Conditions) apply to the website owned and operated by Swisstec Analytics Pty Ltd, located at www.swisstechealth.com. This Site and the domain name is the property of Swisstec Health Analytics Ltd.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
Swisstec Analytics reserves the right, at its sole discretion to amend, change, add, delete or otherwise modify these Terms and Conditions at anytime. It is your responsibility to check these Terms and Conditions periodically for changes.
- Swisstec Analytics and the Swisstec Logo are trade marks of Swisstec Health Analytics (Trade Marks).
- All material on this Site, including the text, information, graphics, logos, design, layout, downloads, pricing, products and services (Content) is owned or controlled by or licensed to Swisstec and is protected by copyright, patents, trade mark laws and all other intellectual property rights.
- You must not reproduce, transmit, adapt, distribute, sell, modify, publish or store Content or Trade Marks for any purpose, other than with the prior written consent of Swisstec Health, or as permitted by law. All rights of Swisstec Health are reserved.
- Trade marks used on this website to describe third parties and their products are trade marks of those third parties.
2. Your use of the Site
- You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site or any network or server connected to the Site by any illegitimate means including or spam.
- You must not use the Site or the Content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions, or to solicit illegal activity which would infringe the rights of Swisstec Health Analytics or any third party.
3. Linking and Third Party Content
- You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, publicly display, encode, transmit, link to, frame or mirror or disrupt in anyway any part of the Site without Swisstec Analytics prior written authorisation.
- The Site may contain links to or display the content of third parties (Third Party Content), including links to websites operated by other organisations and individuals (Third Party Websites).
- Third Party Content and Third Party Websites are not under the control of Swisstec Analytics. Swisstec Analytics does not endorse, approve or make any warranty or claim regarding Third Party Content, Third Party Websites or the products, services or information available on any Third Party Website, or in respect of the owner or operator of a Third Party Website or their conduct.
- If you use or rely upon Third Party Content or Third Party Websites, you do so solely at your own risk.
4. Accounts, password and security
- Certain functions of the Site may require the setting up of an account (including the setting up of a login name and password). You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your information in the account, including the password and for all activity that occurs under your account as a result of not keeping your information confidential.
- You must notify Swisstec Analytics of any unauthorised use of your account, password or any other matter which may constitute a breach of security.
- You may be liable for any loss, damage or claim for any breach of security resulting from the unauthorised use of your account by you or a third party who uses your account and password as a result of your failing to keep the information confidential and secure.
- You acknowledge and agree that any internet transmission is never completely private or secure and any transmission may be intercepted by a third party, even with encrypted transactions involving credit cards.
- By accessing the Swisstec Analytics Site, you assume all risks associated with its use, including but not limited to the risk that your computer, device, software or data may be damaged by any virus, bug or worm transmitted by any Third Party Content or Third Party Website.
- To the extent permitted by law, all warranties, conditions and claims (whether express or implied) arising out of or in anyway connected with the Site are excluded.
- You agree that in relation to the content, Swisstec Analytics does not , nor does any third party who may provide content to the site, make any warranty as to the accuracy, completeness or currency of the content. As a user of the site, you must make your own enquiries before entering into any transaction on the basis of or in reliance upon the content.
- To the extent permitted by law, Swisstec Analytics and its employees, officers, agents and contractors exclude all liability for any loss or damage (including without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or damage) arising from the use of, or reliance upon the Content where or not this is caused by a negligent act or omission.
7 Limitation of Liability
- To the extent that Swisstec Analtyics is prohibited at law from excluding its liability, Swisstec Analytics limits its liability to the extent permitted by law, to the resupply of the Content.
- You must indemnify and hold harmless Swisstec Analytics or its employees, contractors and agents and keep them indemnified, against all loss, actions, proceedings, costs, expenses (including legal fees), claims and damages arising from:
- any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions;
- reliance by you on any information obtained on the Site and use of your account.
9. Suspension and Termination
- Swisstec Analytics reserves the right to block or suspend any user of its Site for any reason whatsoever.
10. Dispute Resolution and Governing Law
- The parties agree to resolve any dispute in good faith upon the either notifying the other of a dispute within 30 days. In the event the dispute cannot be resolved, the parties submit to mediation.
- The Terms and Conditions are governed by the law of Victoria, Australia.